RaceBets is an online sportsbook created in the sports betting industry in 2005. RaceBets was originally a well-known bookmaker Be-at-home. Today, the office is focused exclusively on racing and greyhounds. Despite the initial difficulties in the online betting industry, he now has an outstanding reputation.
After gaining independence, the RaceBets operating base was transferred to Malta so that the company could take full advantage of taxation for companies offering games. The license was issued by the Malta Lottery and Gambling Authority. Moreover, the German Racing Association also partially owns an office. Thanks to this, RaceBets is constantly expanding.
Site Overview: Navigation and Design
The official RaceBet website has an attractive black and yellow theme. The tabs are professionally structured at the top. The site layout is simple, which makes it very convenient for navigation. The simplicity of the RaceBet website attracts beginners and experienced bettors. RaceBets is a well-known and reliable bookmaker for online racing and greyhounds. It offers markets in 40 countries. The company gives good and high-quality experience in online betting.
Rates and line
RaceBets offers a huge number of betting markets. Here are some of the features that RaceBets publishes for these markets:
• Ante-post - the price offered on the day of the race. It is published before and after the event. The bet may be canceled if you leave the odds on the site at the time of joining the Ante-post. If your selection will not participate, you will be marked as non-bidding (NRNB) in your market.
• Early prices are mainly announced in Ireland, Germany, South Africa, and the UK. They are usually used when there is a chance.
• There are competitive offers on specific races when there is an available match. Fixed ratios will be offered as soon as one of the horses reaches the finish line ahead of the other.
• Special bets are bets that are published with fixed odds. The rules for each special bet may vary depending on how clear the outcome is.
There are different chances for betting on a horse. Here are the common odds at RaceBets events:
• Fixed odds. These types of odds are available on special and selected races. You will get a price, even if the bets were reduced when you already bet.
• Starting prices. Actual for Ireland, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Great Britain. You don’t know what chances you will get when you indicate the starting price. Odds cannot be detected until the fixture is successfully launched.
• Tote Odds - bets that RaceBets transfers to the Tote pool or bet. This is the type of bet when bets are placed in the pool.
The bookmaker offers popular ways to deposit and withdraw money on the site. Registered customers can replenish their first deposit through Neteller, Paysafecard, and Skrill. In this case, bonus funds are not credited, since prepaid credit/debit cards are not eligible for bonuses. Transaction completion time depends on the selected payment system and amount.
Bonuses, promotional codes, and promotions
Play using the deposit amount to get a bonus from the bet. Enter the WELCOME code at the entrance to the promotion section to activate cash for the welcome bonus. You are entitled to this bonus within 45 days from the date of account creation. Please note that all starting bets must be settled. Bonus funds must be delivered within 30 days after their activation.
The account holder cannot claim a bonus of 50 euros. It cannot be used in combination with any open other accounts. You must wager your bonus 5 times to withdraw the amount.
How to register
To be eligible to use the services that RaceBets offers, you must apply for an account and then register. Before applying for registration, read the rules for using the service.
1. All customers must be of legal age (18 years old). Keep in mind that gambling before a specified age is against the law.
2. The account will be intended for personal use only and is prohibited for commercial purposes.
3. Residents or US citizens cannot register. Access to RaceBets sites and services that prohibit bets and gambling is not permitted.
4. The account holder at RaceBets is responsible for any payments, accounts, and obligations in the certification of taxes and fees in your jurisdiction regarding the services offered.
5. The player is responsible for the correctness, completeness, and relevance of personal information. All changes to personal and contact information must be updated on the site.
6. RaceBets reserves the right to request copies of specific documents after registration.
7. Withdrawals of funds exceeding 2300 euros are allowed to be processed only after confirming the client’s age, identity, and place of residence.
8. A customer is allowed to have only one account. Multiple accounts will be closed.